Shed construction specifications and custom options
Discount-Structures provides outdoor structures with the finest craftsmanship and custom appeal to complement any yard:
- Foundation: 4″x4″ pressure-treated timbers
- Subflooring: 2″x4″ lumber
- Wall Framing: 2″x3″ or 2″x4″ framing
- Roof: 1/2″ OSB or plywood, IKO Cambridge(R) AR 30-year 240 lb. self-sealing shingles.
- Assembly: Steel nails
- Flooring: 5/8″ exterior grade plywood or heavy duty SureFlor(R) 3/4″ tongue in groove
- Exterior Walls: Painted Log Siding, LP SmartSide(R)wood siding, Roseburg DuraTemp(R) wood siding, or GP VisionPro(R) vinyl siding.
- Interior Walls: stained tongue-in-groove pine, painted LP SmartSide(R) wood siding, or walls can be left unfinished.
- Doors: Heavy duty, reinforced with 2″x3″ lumber or steel-raised panel
- Windows: Aluminum jalousie w/screens or vertical sliders
We are committed to our customers, so we reserve the right to, at any time, change minor details to ensure a better product and/or value. All sizes are approximate. Call us if you have questions or would like a quote.
Multiple Options available for building features and upgrades:
- Additional windows
- Vertical slider windows w/grids
- Flower boxes
- Weather vane
- Ridge vent
- Interior partition
- Additional doors
- Wider doors
- Dutch door
- Overhead door
- Tractor ramp
- Higher walls
- Cedar shingles
- Metal roof
- Pressure treated floor
- On-site build
- Custom colors
- Custom design to your specifications